BPA Free Gray Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser with 4 Advanced Replacement Water Filter for Pitchers, 4 Count
- Brita pitcher + 4 Filters - Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water. 1 Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- Drink healthier, great-tasting water with this BPA free Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser. The extra large capacity makes this water filtration system perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices, while a new, sleek, space efficient design allows for convenient storage
- Filter indicator tracks when to change the water filter, every 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months
- This filtered water dispenser comes with 4 water filters and delivers great tasting water in every pour. Filters may ship separately
- 7.25 x 14.00 x 8.75 Inches
Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water. Drink healthier, great-tasting water with this BPA free Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser. The extra large capacity makes this water filtration system perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices, while a new, sleek, space efficient design allows for convenient storage. A flip top lid makes refilling a breeze. Plus, just a glance at the filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita water filter. Large 18 cup Brita UltraMax Water Dispenser with 1 easy to change filter Space efficient water filtration system with extra large 18 cup capacity easily fits in refrigerator BPA free home water dispenser reduces chlorine taste and odor, and copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver great tasting water Filtered water dispenser with spigot for dispensing water and flip top lid for easy refilling Warnings: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please read the Performance Data Sheet enclosed in the box for complete details. The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita filtered water. Instructions: Your water filter system can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first dispenser of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all user's water.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for this item to be delivered. Click here to see more shipping times & rates.